- Entry to the exhibition to meet 220+ industry-leading suppliers – 50+ of which are brand-new to the exhibition – and discover the latest technologies and solutions.
- Parcel+Post Expo is the leading global event for the world’s parcel delivery, e-commerce logistics and postal industries.
- See the latest products and solutions on show including parcel lockers, sorting solutions, self-driving sorting robots and much more.
- Free entry to the Parcel+Post Innovation Forum: three full days and 50+ technology- focused and innovative presentations from industry-leading technology providers and innovators, highlighting the latest technologies and solutions within the industry.
- The PIP Startup Innovation Award competition: On October 24, Day 1, 25 startups will take part in the finals of the competition, pitching their technologies and solutions live at the event. The winners will be announced during the Parcel and Postal Technology International Awards ceremony, another special highlight of Parcel+Post Expo.
- On October 26, Day 3, connect2posts members – including postal and logistics companies, industry partners and other stakeholders – will gather in the Startup Zone to network, exchange knowledge and collaborate throughout the day.
- Opportunities for visitors and delegates to exchange knowledge and ideas, find innovation and look to deliver a better, more efficient and sustainable future.
UPU World Leaders Forum registration
- The theme for the 2023 UPU World Leaders Forum is 'Across borders and beyond limits: Blueprints for lasting innovation'
- This year, the forum is taking place over Days 1 & 2 of Parcel+Post Expo
- During this special extended edition of the UPU World Leaders Forum, CEOs from national postal operators and the wider postal sector will come together to define and align their common business goals across four dimensions:
- Logistics and cross-border e-commerce
- Diversification strategies
- Trust and security
- Experts will gather to discuss how to emulate these successful models and advance interconnection between developing and developed national postal operators and private sector players, via the Universal Postal Union’s global ecosystem